Thursday, October 23, 2008

Making Me Angry ... Eh?

It's an interesting topic ... this anger stuff. I have often wondered what I would do if I get fully angry ... and by that I mean I grow big fat claws ... and a couple of wings would be nice, and also some dinosaur teeth to rip through someone.

To be very frank, I have no idea what makes me that angry. I tend to label it as being very tolerant, and whatever reason it may be, I just don't seem to get 'that' angry. Some things to irk me, but they're minor things like slow-moving-people-in-the-hallway, annoying jerks etc etc. The only thing that brings me as close to the boiling point as possible is people arriving late for an appointment or something. If I say 11:15, I want the other people there by11:15. I don't mind waiting for five or so extra minutes, even ten would probably get me just slightly annoyed, but coming half an hour later is something that just ... kind of sends me into a small rage; and I mean, small rage.

I guess I am indifferent to what people do. I mean, there are things that can get me annoyed, or a little angry, but nothing that sends me through the roof. People can say what they want, they can act however they want - I know they can't do anything to me unless I lose my bearings and lash out at them, allowing them to do whatever they want while claiming self-defense. Besides, I know that acting on pure hate usually has consequences - such that I do not want to experience.

So, I am still in search of that one thing that can enrage me like no tomorrow. I would love to never find it out - I don't want to see me crazy ... I'd probably pass out.

Sahil

1 comment:

Dion said...

Oh man, if you hate late people, don't hang out with Greeks. We are fashionably late ALWAYS. If you want us somewhere for 12:00, tell us to be there at 11:30. We'll be right on time at 12