Sunday, October 12, 2008

Little Bit of This ... Little Bit of That

So it's the Thanksgiving Weekend - 2 days of doing absolutely nothing - and then doing everything Monday night .. homework that is.

According to them news, it's the last long weekend before Christmas (I think). I do, however, disagree, since our PA Day is coming up in 2 weeks, or something.

The weather has been ... awesome. Thankfully the cold has been ... away for sometime, sleeping I suppose. Hopefully we can have a white Christmas and have snow all over the place. Gotta love the snow - and winter. Just not the temperature. Winter's good.

What else ... what else ... Friday Night Lights was a big success, I hear. We won, of course. Go Goliaths. And then I saw the report on TV about someone crashing a party and it involved a couple of EYCI Athletes. Why'd they have to ruin it. It was all going good.

NHL Season is officially underway (For those who care). As usual, Leafs are doing ... nothing good, and got murdered by Montreal (stupid Habs). But the Leafs have nothing good ... so I guess it's only natural to get murdered time and time again. It's almost time to give up hopes of them ever doing anything - but maybe after 10 years they will have a spark. Until then, whoever coaches the Leafs ... good luck getting anything through to them. The only thing relatively good is that the team is young ... the rest is garbage. Except Toskala, he's good :)

Anywahoo, I'll post something soon. Maybe later. I don't know.

Sahil

2 comments:

Dion said...

Yeah, the party thing sucked. but you know what, it made me really angry how the media portrayed it.

Yaknowwhat??!!
I'm making a post about it on my blog.

Bessie said...

yeah i heard some eyci people got stabbed at the party..scary.