I couldn't think of an appropriate title to use, so pardon the lame, or crappy title.
So, I went to see Max Payne over the weekend ... with the hopes of seeing a wonderful retelling of the awesome game. And by the time I was out ... I didn't know what to think. I had no words to describe it.
I couldn't say it totally blew because ... it didn't. It did have it's good points, although very few. Nor could I say it was good ... because it wasn't. I could only remark that it was an 'ehhhhhhhhhh' movie - the type you'd love to watch for 4 bucks. It could have been a lot better. I'm sure many were disappointed by the final product - especially the ones who have played the game before.
On the topic of movies ... the movie "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" got a dismal 2/10 rating. I'm glad someone takes the time and effort to pull off such a piece of ... worthless nothing. It's good to laugh at the bottom 100 movies, of all time.
**
The weekend has been pretty darn good overall. Don't you just love it when there's almost no homework and you can do whatever you feel like doing? I do.
As a result, my weekend consisted of going out a little, staying home a lot, hating the weather outside, watching Two and a Half Men (gotta love the show). and eating of course.
So yeah. good week (short day and late start together), good weekend ... 'ehhhhhhhhh' movie, Two and a Half Men, and Family Guy (Gotta love it)
Till next time
Sahil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment