It would be very sad and pathetic of me to say that there are not a lot of things that make me happy ... SO I'm going to say that there are a lot of things that make me happy. I'm not just saying that to avoid being sad and pathetic ... but making me happy or excited or jubilant isn't all that hard.
If I happen to be rooting for something to happen in such a manner, and if it happens in that manner, I tend to get boisterous and ... very happy. A good example of this would be rooting for a team in any sport (Leafs in the NHL). It's ... a common belief that the Leafs don't do all that good, and I am included within the group who believe this idea. However, if I were watching a game, and they would score, I would honestly yell in excitement. It may be true that they don't always do good, but they're still the Toronto Maple Leafs, and they're still my home team.
In other random news, I heard Palestine's national soccer team got to finally play on home turf against another Arab team. It's kinda sad ... you have to deal with national security and get harassed several times with some issue or another before you get to play soccer. Truly, crazy.
The US elections are also coming to a close, with Obama being the leader, according to CNN. As it is, no matter who comes into power, they will have way too much on their hands with the economy and infrastructure in shambles in the States. If Sen. McCain was to come into power, there is also a high chance of him having a heart attack within the first 3 months of presidency. He's freakin 72 and becoming President ... it's ridiciculous.
Anyway, yeah. I'm ... just going to end it.
Sahil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your outake on this subject. The little things that make you happy are the best ones. And, i do agree with what you said about American politics. I heard today that Sarah Palin wants to run for president now? That woman is way to confident in herself. I do like her, but not her ideas. I think she is strong, but unfourtunatly, i think Americans will never be civilized enough to accept a woman president. I will pray hard for mr. Obama, for if he is president, he will have to endure one of the hardest terms America has to offer him.
Post a Comment