Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Choose You! ... Terrorists!

72 hours of nonstop grenades, bullets, chaos and blood reigned the city of Mumbai (Bombay). I'm sure many of you saw this on TV or read it somewhere or the other, as it has captured the attention of the whole world. You know what I think? The people that did this are total fu*ks. (Pardon the language).

Following the attacks, one of the security chiefs resigned from his duty, and I'm glad he did so. There are a plethora of questions and accusations being thrown at the government, and I''m willing to bet almost anything that they do not have all the answers. And even if they do, chances are they are not going to release it to the public. Many of the accusations from the government itself have pointed towards the involvement of Pakistan, and obviously, they deny it. My grandparents live pretty darn close to the 10 locations targeted by the 'insurgents'. However, the funny, and relieving thing is, that they fell asleep a short while before the attacks started and woke up the next morning and just went like "huh..." after they found out. But they're safe and sound, so it's all good.

CNN also reported that they were targeting Western people, in terms of Americans, Canadians and the British. They were asking all the fair skin people for their passport, and they checked who was of American/Canadian/British passport, and they unleashed three days worth of hell.
They attacked hotels, they attacked a Jewish center, they attacked hospitals, they attacked gas stations, they attacked a railway terminal. I was at one of the hotels that they attacked, and I can still remember it's image in my head. and now it's been screwed over. It's pathetic. Stupid terrorists.

For anyone who wishes to read or watch: http://www.thestar.com/article/544357


Sahil

1 comment:

Ms. Cat said...

i can understand your anger and frustrations. Things seem like they are getting out of control.